WIRED GORILLA – Tech News
Established in 2003 : WIRED GORILLA is where tomorrow is realized. It is the essential source of information and ideas that make sense of a world in constant transformation. The WIRED GORILLA articles illuminate how technology is changing every aspect of our lives—from culture to business, science to design. The breakthroughs and innovations that we uncover lead to new ways of thinking, new connections, and new industries.
Project Title: Wired Gorilla Website Redesign
Overview: Wired Gorilla is a popular technology-focused blog that covers a diverse range of topics such as web hosting, web development, programming, and open-source software. The goal of this project is to revamp the website’s design to make it more visually appealing, user-friendly, and engaging for its tech-savvy audience.
- Create a modern, clean, and visually appealing design that reflects the website’s focus on technology and innovation.
- Improve website navigation and content organization to enhance user experience and increase time spent on the site.
- Optimize the website for mobile devices and ensure seamless cross-platform compatibility.
- Integrate social media sharing and engagement features to encourage interaction and increase the site’s reach.
- Design a visually striking and easily recognizable logo that aligns with the Wired Gorilla brand identity.
Target Audience: Tech enthusiasts, web developers, programmers, and IT professionals interested in the latest technology news, trends, and resources.
- Research and analysis of competitor websites and current design trends in the technology blogosphere.
- Wireframe and mockup creation for key website pages, including the homepage, article pages, and category pages.
- Development of a responsive website design, ensuring compatibility with various devices and screen sizes.
- Integration of social media sharing and engagement features, including prominent share buttons and a social media feed.
- Logo design and brand identity development.
- Implementation of SEO best practices and content optimization.
- Testing and debugging for cross-browser compatibility and site performance.
Timeline: The entire project is expected to take 6-8 weeks, with the following milestones:
- Weeks 1-2: Research, competitor analysis, and initial design concepts
- Weeks 3-4: Wireframe and mockup creation, logo design
- Weeks 5-6: Website development and integration of social media features
- Weeks 7-8: Testing, debugging, and final adjustments